CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bless her sweet little heart...My daughter-in-law....volunteering to work on this blogspot for me. I am so busy with my job that I seldom have time to work on this page and she was so excited to jump right in & do it for me. What a Dear!
The fall craft shows are just around the corner & I have been feverishly clicking those knitting needles to create a lot of interesting things for this year.
New products will include:
Fingerless Gloves, Hoodies, Bikers Pant Straps, Ear Warmers, Cupcake Trinket Boxes,
Hats, Mary Jane Slippers, Leggings, Wraps & Shawls, Collars, Coffee Kozies, Stix (Special complimentary scarf closures, Gift Certificate Pockets, Skongs (skinny/long scarves),
Short Scarves, Long Scarves, and anything else that crosses my mind or yours.

I have scheduled a showing at the Boise Mad Hatters Tea Party in September. I am having a fabulous time creating some "Interesting" hats. My husband has been asking when I'm going to start marketing some of my products. I keep telling him how hard it is to market winter apparel when it's 97 degrees outside. I think he's figured it out.

0 comments: